Please read this Policy carefully when using the Services.
The Information GlobalSwapp May Collect
- Information You Provide.
- GlobalSwapp may collect and store any personal information you enter through the Services or the App. This may include personally identifying information, such as your name, username, birthday, location, e-mail address, phone number, and pictures.
- You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted“) on public areas of the App (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- While GlobalSwapp uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, GlobalSwapp does not promise, and you should not expect, that any content or information you submit to the App or Services may not be inadvertently collected and that any such content or information will remain secure. The information you provide to us will be kept in our database. We will use reasonable means to protect the integrity and safety of the database. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not improperly access the database. GlobalSwapp may rely on third-party professional hosting solutions that use reasonable care in maintaining security measures to protect you and our systems against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure, destruction, or loss of personal data hosted on our system.
- You may provide us with additional information through a web form or by updating or adding information to your GlobalSwapp account, by participating in transactions, member chats, inquiries, dispute resolution, or if you contact us for any other reason regarding the Services.
- Information Collected Automatically.
- Like many sites on the Internet, GlobalSwapp’s website, www.GlobalSwapp.com (the “Site”), automatically collects information from your browser when you visit the Site. This information may include your location, internet addresses, and other web log information (such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, device type, browser/device language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or device [see “Cookies and Use of Tracking Technologies” in Section 3 below).
- In order for the App to work with your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or other mobile device, GlobalSwapp must collect your Device Identification Code (“DIC“). The DIC is a special type of identifier used in software applications in order to provide a unique reference number for applications like those used by your mobile device. Your DIC is not shared with other users. In addition, with your permission, we will access your location information from GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled or when you use location-based Services. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. GlobalSwapp uses this information to help create an interactive experience between yourself and other users.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. If you solely do not want us to collect location information, you may turn location services off in the App’s “Privacy and Safety” settings or within your device’s operating system’s location settings. If you do not want us to collect information other than location do not download the App or delete it from your device.
- This information is logged for internal use by GlobalSwapp, including helping diagnose technical problems and to administer the App and Services in a manner that allows us to constantly improve the quality of the Services provided to you. We may also combine all of this non-identifying information with other non-identifying information to infer interests or demographic characteristics.
- GlobalSwapp is the sole owner of information collected on the App and Services. We reserve the right to screen, copy, transmit, and review all communications conducted by or through the App and Services. We may conduct these activities for technical support purposes and in order to enforce our policies and agreements. At our sole discretion, we may decide to conduct these activities at various times or not at all.
- Cookies and Use of Tracking Technologies.
- Like many sites on the Internet, when you visit the Site, GlobalSwapp may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to the Site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, GlobalSwapp also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. GlobalSwapp may use this data to better understand how you interact with the Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our Services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able use some of the interactive features offered on the Site. In addition, please be aware that other parties may also place their own cookies on or through the Site, and may collect or solicit personal information from you. Other cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to the registration data you have submitted to GlobalSwapp in hashed, non-human readable form. No personally identifiable information is contained in these cookies. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based or other do-not-track (“DNT“) mechanisms, the App does not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
- If you use the App, GlobalSwapp may use mobile cookies. A mobile cookie is a small data file transferred to your mobile device for record-keeping purposes. These mobile cookies help GlobalSwapp track session-based information and also better understand the effectiveness of the Services. These mobile cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- If you use the App, GlobalSwapp may use web beacons. Web beacons entail that pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit GlobalSwapp, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Information Collected by Third Parties.
- When you use the App or Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include, but are not limited to: advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; or your mobile service provider.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
- If you connect your GlobalSwapp account to a Supported Platform, the Supported Platform may share information about your account with GlobalSwapp. You also may give GlobalSwapp permission to cause certain transactions on the Supported Platform. You understand that such activities will be attributed to your account on Supported Platforms and may be published on the Supported Platforms.
- You understand and agree that Supported Platforms’ or other third parties’ use of information they collect from you is governed by their privacy policies, and GlobalSwapp’s use of such information is governed by this Policy.
- GlobalSwapp may employ or engage other companies and individuals from time to time to perform business functions on behalf of the App and Services. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, performing background checks, processing credit card payments, and providing user services.
- Any supplied billing or payment information (if collected by and through the App, as opposed to being directly inputted and collected by and through third parties) shall be encrypted for transmittal to a third-party intermediary for processing. Such billing information is used only to bill for those purchases you choose to make through the App or Services. The process is designed to protect your billing information against unauthorized misappropriation by third parties. As the technological landscape is constantly changing, no security system is absolutely secure. GlobalSwapp cannot and does not guarantee the security of any of its databases and information contained therein, nor can GlobalSwapp guarantee any supplied information will be absolutely secure from interception during transmission to the App and/or Services over the Internet.