Please read this Policy carefully when using the Services.
The Information GlobalSwapp May Collect
- Information You Provide.
- GlobalSwapp may collect and store any personal information you enter through the Services or the App. This may include personally identifying information, such as your name, username, birthday, location, e-mail address, phone number, and pictures.
- You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted“) on public areas of the App (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- While GlobalSwapp uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, GlobalSwapp does not promise, and you should not expect, that any content or information you submit to the App or Services may not be inadvertently collected and that any such content or information will remain secure. The information you provide to us will be kept in our database. We will use reasonable means to protect the integrity and safety of the database. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not improperly access the database. GlobalSwapp may rely on third-party professional hosting solutions that use reasonable care in maintaining security measures to protect you and our systems against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure, destruction, or loss of personal data hosted on our system.
- You may provide us with additional information through a web form or by updating or adding information to your GlobalSwapp account, by participating in transactions, member chats, inquiries, dispute resolution, or if you contact us for any other reason regarding the Services.
- Information Collected Automatically.
- Like many sites on the Internet, GlobalSwapp’s website, www.GlobalSwapp.com (the “Site”), automatically collects information from your browser when you visit the Site. This information may include your location, internet addresses, and other web log information (such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, device type, browser/device language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or device [see “Cookies and Use of Tracking Technologies” in Section 3 below).
- In order for the App to work with your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or other mobile device, GlobalSwapp must collect your Device Identification Code (“DIC“). The DIC is a special type of identifier used in software applications in order to provide a unique reference number for applications like those used by your mobile device. Your DIC is not shared with other users. In addition, with your permission, we will access your location information from GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled or when you use location-based Services. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. GlobalSwapp uses this information to help create an interactive experience between yourself and other users.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. If you solely do not want us to collect location information, you may turn location services off in the App’s “Privacy and Safety” settings or within your device’s operating system’s location settings. If you do not want us to collect information other than location do not download the App or delete it from your device.
- This information is logged for internal use by GlobalSwapp, including helping diagnose technical problems and to administer the App and Services in a manner that allows us to constantly improve the quality of the Services provided to you. We may also combine all of this non-identifying information with other non-identifying information to infer interests or demographic characteristics.
- GlobalSwapp is the sole owner of information collected on the App and Services. We reserve the right to screen, copy, transmit, and review all communications conducted by or through the App and Services. We may conduct these activities for technical support purposes and in order to enforce our policies and agreements. At our sole discretion, we may decide to conduct these activities at various times or not at all.
- Cookies and Use of Tracking Technologies.
- Like many sites on the Internet, when you visit the Site, GlobalSwapp may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to the Site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, GlobalSwapp also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. GlobalSwapp may use this data to better understand how you interact with the Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our Services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able use some of the interactive features offered on the Site. In addition, please be aware that other parties may also place their own cookies on or through the Site, and may collect or solicit personal information from you. Other cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to the registration data you have submitted to GlobalSwapp in hashed, non-human readable form. No personally identifiable information is contained in these cookies. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based or other do-not-track (“DNT“) mechanisms, the App does not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
- If you use the App, GlobalSwapp may use mobile cookies. A mobile cookie is a small data file transferred to your mobile device for record-keeping purposes. These mobile cookies help GlobalSwapp track session-based information and also better understand the effectiveness of the Services. These mobile cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- If you use the App, GlobalSwapp may use web beacons. Web beacons entail that pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit GlobalSwapp, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Information Collected by Third Parties.
- When you use the App or Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include, but are not limited to: advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; or your mobile service provider.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
- If you connect your GlobalSwapp account to a Supported Platform, the Supported Platform may share information about your account with GlobalSwapp. You also may give GlobalSwapp permission to cause certain transactions on the Supported Platform. You understand that such activities will be attributed to your account on Supported Platforms and may be published on the Supported Platforms.
- You understand and agree that Supported Platforms’ or other third parties’ use of information they collect from you is governed by their privacy policies, and GlobalSwapp’s use of such information is governed by this Policy.
- GlobalSwapp may employ or engage other companies and individuals from time to time to perform business functions on behalf of the App and Services. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, performing background checks, processing credit card payments, and providing user services.
- Any supplied billing or payment information (if collected by and through the App, as opposed to being directly inputted and collected by and through third parties) shall be encrypted for transmittal to a third-party intermediary for processing. Such billing information is used only to bill for those purchases you choose to make through the App or Services. The process is designed to protect your billing information against unauthorized misappropriation by third parties. As the technological landscape is constantly changing, no security system is absolutely secure. GlobalSwapp cannot and does not guarantee the security of any of its databases and information contained therein, nor can GlobalSwapp guarantee any supplied information will be absolutely secure from interception during transmission to the App and/or Services over the Internet.
How GlobalSwapp Uses the Information It Collects
GlobalSwapp may use information that it collects as described above to:
- Deliver the services that you have requested, including by sharing your information with Supported Platforms in connection with such requested services.
- Enable and performing your transactions with other users, including the transmission of your personal data to other users where necessary to perform the transaction.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Address user complaints.
- Improve the App and Services.
- Give you notice about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- Communicate with you by email, phone, or SMS/text message in connection with the Services.
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We use location information we collect to enhance the social platform GlobalSwapp intends to provide an interactive experience between its users.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
GlobalSwapp may also release your personal information to a third party in order to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; comply with a subpoena, court order, legal process, or other legal requirement; or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Through your settings within the App and Services, you can choose which communications you receive from us and manage your profile information and connected Supported Platforms. To change, customize, or limit access to or sharing of information collected from Supported Platforms, please visit your account settings on the applicable Supported Platform.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information. If you do not consent to the collection, use or sharing of your information in the manner described in this Policy, please do not provide us with such information. By providing such information, you are opting in to the collection, use and sharing of this information in accordance with this Policy.
- Location Information.You may choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through your device’s privacy settings.If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company.If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
There may be a number of places on the App and the Services where you may click on a link to access other websites that do not operate under this Policy. For example, if you click on a hyperlink on the App or the Services, you may be taken to a website that GlobalSwapp does not control. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you. GlobalSwapp recommends that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit by clicking on the “privacy” link typically located at the bottom of the webpage you are visiting.
GlobalSwapp forbids the use of the App and Services to individuals age 17 and below, without the consent of a parent or guardian over the age of 18. GlobalSwapp does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Notice to California Users
Subject to the limitations under California Civil Code § 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you may ask us to provide you with a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may also request the identity of certain third parties that received your personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make a request as described hereinabove once a year.
GlobalSwapp does not currently disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Notice to Nevada Users
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, GlobalSwapp does not currently sell data triggering this statute’s opt-out requirements.>
Visiting the App and Services from Outside the United States
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information on the Services from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the App or using the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where GlobalSwapp’s servers are located and GlobalSwapp’s central database is operated. By using the App or Service, you understand that your information may be transferred to GlobalSwapp’s facilities and those third parties with whom GlobalSwapp shares it as described in this Policy. You are responsible for ensuring that information you share conforms to all local data protection laws. You acknowledge that the laws, regulations, and standards of the country in which your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country.
GlobalSwapp will occasionally update this Policy. When GlobalSwapp posts changes to this Policy, it will revise the date at the top of this Policy. GlobalSwapp recommends that you check the App and the Site from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Policy or any of GlobalSwapp’s other policies.
If you have any questions concerning this Policy, please contact us at:
93 4th Avenue #344,
New York NY 10003
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective Date: [DATE], 2020
Last Reviewed on: [DATE], 2020
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in our Policy above and applies solely to all users of the App, who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records, or deidentified or aggregated consumer information. In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers, where indicated “YES” below, within the last twelve (12) months:
[please review each of the categories below and confirm whether you will collect this information from GlobalSwapp users]
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above as defined in Sections 1-4 of the “The Information Global Swapp May Collect” section of the Policy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect from you as defined in the “How Global Swapp Uses the Information it Collects” section of the Policy. In addition, we disclose each of the foregoing categories of personal information to our service providers, business and advertising partners, advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks.
We may “sell” the following categories of personal information: identifiers, personal information categories listed in Cal. Civ. Code. § 1798.80(e); commercial information; internet or other electronic network activity; geolocation data; and inferences. You can opt-out of the sale of your personal information to a third party by contacting email@example.com. For the purposes of this Policy “sell” means the sale, rental, release, disclosure, dissemination, availability, transfer, or other oral written, or electronic communication of your personal information to an outside party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (as further defined below in Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or using that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The “verifiable consumer request” must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the App and Site. Your continued use of the App or Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use the information described here and in our Policy, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com